View Single Post
Old 25.08.2009, 06:52 PM
Am starting to like this forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timo View Post
Tried all of the above, scratching my head a bit. I get identical symptoms to Maleficium.

Tried Internet Explorer 8, Firefox 3, and Google Chrome, all fully updated, all with the same result (unable to login to forum). All temp files and cookies flushed via each browser, and via CCleaner. I can log on via the homepage, but the forum shows as not logged in, and then kicks me out to the homepage after trying to re-login directly via the forum. However the homepage still shows me as logged in. The forum just doesn't recognise it.

Originally thought I wasn't welcome on their site or something at first as the name 'Timo' had been taken prior to the forum going public! That said, it is a common name in the Nordic countries, so I assume a staff member has it.
It happened to me, too, and i had to contact support with all my profile details! I got a password reset email back a few hours later, though i hadn't asked for one. However, it's all working for me now! There is a guy called Timo on there, and he's also an admin... I thought it was you, Timo, and was happy you'd been given Admin on the official site for all your hard work here. Sorry to now hear that's not the case