View Single Post
Old 05.09.2003, 07:41 AM
Super Moderator
This forum member lives here

Send a message via MSN to 3o3

my p9700s took me about a week to finish - probably would finish earlier but there where some parts missing (cost me $2 to get the missing parts from the local electronicsshop)

i haven't got any pictures for you m8 - sorry - but anyways it isn't that much to look at acctually since i dont have a box for it - i bought it second hand from a friend who thought getting the box was just a waste of money since he could build better looking boxes.. well, and now ive got another problem with it.. the sound is really uhm odd - sounds almost like its pitching by itself..

hehe crack? nah m8.. acctually i dont sell anything - here's the thing:
i got money back from taxes ($1000) and i got my salary ($900) my friend payed back a loan ($500) and my brother payed of his loan also ($700) and i had money left since last month. (and ive been saving up for my computer)

and next month i get the rest of the money from my friend (another $500) he had to borrow it when he got in trouble and needed a lawyer

"you come to me and ask me for this favor and what do i get?"

"Welcome to the Berserk-Inn - If one customer is difficult, no-one survives" - http://www.4barloop.com/