View Single Post
Old 26.01.2013, 02:26 AM
Pro
Pro

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by TweakHead View Post
yeah... Korg is definitely trying to get my money with this one...

also check the new Moog, with the noise generator and distortion section on the filter... I just think it's a little to expensive the Moog one, specially after Korg announced this..

things were going well for Arturia with the Mini Brute, not so sure how it will go now... this product is a winner.

roland and the others should do the same, it would drive me mad... I'd had to take 4 jobs if that happens
Call me crazy, but I take issue with the marketing gimmiky name "phhhh-aa-ty", and brings horrible images of Kia hood-rats, e-hem, HAMSTERS in hoodies driving an incredibly ugly boxy car commercial! Also do not like the form-factor. Just me, (vohhmIT)! Have officially given-up waiting for Waldorf Pulse 2 and will get a call from Sweetwater as soon as I can preorder the Korg Mini-MS20! Price is great for exact same analog circuitry as original and although mini-me keys usually give me reason to convulse, the up to 10 SECOND envelope attack and 20 SECOND RELEASE; the mini-keys are really of no consequence because I already see this being connected to midi out of MonoEvolverkeyboard polychained to Desktop Evolver, as the only midi in on MS20 is ONLY for note-on and the USB is ONLY for rec;v/transmit NOTE-ON, so will follow whatever playing and be extra depth and craziness....and comes with 10 patchcords!! I may be able to connect my cat in some fashion to this mini-modular monster!!! GASGASGASGASGASGASGASGASGAS!