View Single Post
Old 17.02.2006, 12:51 PM
Pro
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drammy
Doc Or,

Have you tried other stores? I would phone other stores and see if they have them, if so then cancel Thomann and buy elsewhere...

Drammy
Hi Drammy,
yes, I have tried other stores as well, but the fact why I have bought here in our local store is a reduction in price a german store would never do...

This is my decision: I have sent the question once again to the access sales departement and begged them not to forward it to someone else who's not involved in sales so that I get an official reply. I will post it here as well...
Depending on the answer, I will wait for my TI or buy a Supernova and a Virus C for the same money instead... I simply need an upgrade in my studio anytime soon and can't afford waiting any longer... Threee monts, tell me where else customers have to wait three months for their product? Tell me where else customers have to beg for official answers?

Concerning the access support, there are two opinions: the one is that they care about their customers like they were their own baby and give it the dummy and the other is that access has a "buy and fuck you" attitude. You can imagine on which side I am...
Well, now since the TI is selling well, you can even exclude the "buy and" part...