View Single Post
Old 09.02.2006, 11:47 AM
Amateur
Amateur

D. Welcome to the club. Just a couple of pointers until OS 1.1 is released later in February which should hopefully iron out these problems (thats what I am telling myself!): -

* Unplug your USB cable if you want to just play in standalone mode with a set of headphones. (ensure kit is powered down and powered off before removing USB cable) For some reason I have had far less crashes when I do this.

* Forget the arp-sync (until OS 1.1) - I have had nothing but grief trying to achieve this in USB/audio mode.

* Set a buffer of 256 in your DAW if you still wish to persist with USB/audio. I have ditched the 16bit 44.1khz USB/audio for the much better sounding 3 pairs of stereo outs. The outputs are 24bit 192khz D/A converted and sound far superior.

* Marc from Access is currently putting together a "best practices" kind of tutorial for Logic and SX. The first draft is available on this forum, but it is not by anyway shape or form completed as of yet. Worth a look though.

http://www.babylonwaves.com/files/St...X_Tutorial.zip

* Grin and bear it pal. I have had these problems since I purchased my TI in November 2005 and I agree it is very, very frustrating. But hopefully there is light at the end of the tunnel coming within the next couple of weeks...