View Single Post
Old 23.02.2009, 02:41 PM
New here
New here

Quote:
Originally Posted by marc View Post
the next public beta is in the pipeline right now but it will take a couple of days to roll out. did you have any specific problems with the snow and 3.0? we didn't really fix anything snow exclusive so far.

best, marc
Hello there marc,
in fact i think there are some major issues with os 3.0.0 pb and the snow, i've installed it as soon as i received my brand new snow and i could not live with it, hanging notes, sync problems and patch loading freezes, this happened both on cubase sx3 and c4, i didnt had time to test ablelton live on another DAW.

Switching back to 2.7.3, which was factory installed on my snow, solved all problems, and i can work with it flawlessly for hours without a single glitch on both my laptop and my desktop daw.

There are people i know which runs os3 on regular ti's without any major problem (aside from random sync/pitch problems, very occasional as they said).

I could tell ya at least 2 or 3 factory patches that wont load at all, or loads but hangs the whole thing, if using OS3 with the snow, let me go back home and i'll let you know.

Cheers
Astuni