View Single Post
Old 04.10.2004, 04:38 AM
Amateur
Amateur

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasedee
I thought you said he lived in the states???? And from the emails he lives in europe.....

And, as as far as the whole Forex thing goes....that is dodgy!!!!! He keeps saying that Forex is closed, there is no forex, their computers were down. This sounds real dodgy.

Think about it. This guy has a synth, apparently in perfect working condition, and he is selling at a fraction of the price he could get for it. All because he is desperate for a Moog??? When it comes down to money, people dont ususally want to give it away. If it was for real, he would be trying to sell it for the market price on a used virus.....

Smells fishy!
I asumed he was from the states in the beginning, after some mails he told me he was from finland. but his name is russian or something. whatever..

True, your right, I shall look into this!

Asking price is unreal, ahh.. I was hoping for a real good deal here! But I gues you cant be that lucky!

Still it seams strange he put so much work in to this, though if he used the same energy on selling it, he could get a much better price.

maby he is young, and a little stupid?