View Single Post
Old 04.10.2004, 09:22 AM
Administrator
This forum member lives here

Kuninkaankatu 1 as 40 in Tampere? I googled and there's a Finlayson palace on Kuninkaankatu 1 and if he lives there, he lives in a restaurant (no apartments on that block, just a small palace-looking restaurant). Edit: Verified. It is a restaurant.

Also I checked for Keltainen p?rssi (the biggest Finnish sell & buy magazine) and no ads about Virus C. If you want something sold you very likely get a buyer from Ketainen p?rssi (especially with prices that low).

Ask him why he hasn't put any ads on in Finnish media (Keltainen porssi, Huuto.net) and ask him how it feels to live in a restaurant.

Buahahaha! Apartment 40 on that building! HAR-HAR-HAR! That guy is just camp.

Edit 2: Or if he means Kuninkaankatu 40 as 1, then he might live in a real apartment. ?hih. He wrote the address really weirdly. Usually the addresses are wrote like The Street *street number* *apartment number*.

Edit 3: Just checked. Kuninkaankatu 40 is an apartment block. But anyway ask him about why there are no his ads on local media.

Edit 4: Or you could get his phonenumber and PM it to me and I'll give him a call.