View Single Post
Old 01.08.2009, 12:46 AM
Infektion taking hold...

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnome View Post
werner , 100's of people have ahd these issues, its a virus ti and thats what they do , honestly i give up on mine , its a substandard faulty synth which access know has design issues , hardware problems and bad build quality .
Now you are just talking absolute nonsense, gnome.

1. You have no idea how many people are having issues and how many are not, you pulled this number out of thin air.

2. There is nothing "substandard" about any Virus. Period. If you think the build quality is "bad", I am assuming you are new to the synth game, and again, are pulling this out of thin air.

3. Since you are in absolutely no position to comment on "hardware problems" or "design issues", this is potentially slanderous as you are making this up.

4. Could there be some bugs with 3.0.4? Sure, and Access will fix them surely. But looking at some of your statements, it looks to me like you did not even open the user manual, and have a very limited understanding of how the Virus works.

Sorry man, someone had to check you. Your post does not speak for all of us at all. I have done many projects with the TI, and the TI was a vital part of each.