View Single Post
Old 04.05.2014, 08:09 PM
Veteran
Veteran

hello and welcome!

it's a very common problem. unfortunately, I can't give you very detailed feedback, as I own the C instead of a TI. but been here long enough to (hopefully) point you in the right direction.

first try and make sure you connect your Virus to a dedicated usb bus. usually some usb ports share one single bus between them, so try and disconnect other stuff from there and use the Virus on its own bus with nothing else connected to it.

update to latest version - if you haven't already. rumor has it that it's much more stable nowadays then it used to.

rumor also has it that Virus works better with Cubase, Logic and Ableton - on that order. but don't quote me on that as I'm saying this simply out of reading/listening other people talk about it, rather then something that I know from experience - so take this with a grain of salt.

your second question: yes, all parameters on the Virus are selectable for automation within your daw and you should be able to record it from the plug-in (virus control), or select it from a list - but this depends on each host, so I can't provide you detailed info on how to go about this in FL, 'cause I work with Logic and Live.

hope it helps. cheers