View Single Post
Old 25.02.2006, 07:45 PM
Amateur
Amateur

That helps no-one - totally disagree.

TI users including myself have been waiting for a fully stable OS for months now. I think the fact the TI was probably released prematurely makes Access's current position quite unique and therefore should not really be compared to another company's policy. I am certain that ID software have never released any full price software at an almost Beta stage that is still not fully working 4 months after release. Again this is a unique situation, which requires unique customer support/service.

Hopefully we will still have OS 1.10 by the end of February as there is still plenty of time for Access to release it. But if they are still having problems I am sure everyone would rather just be told March or April and have a fully working version rather than be told nothing.

Customer support are not confirming any release date at this moment in time. It would be reassuring to have a statement from Access. I am certain they are still lurking on this forum...