View Single Post
Old 11.11.2014, 01:42 PM
This forum member lives here
This forum member lives here

Quote:
Originally Posted by TweakHead View Post
Pointing out some example that YOU feel was legendary and saying everything else falls short in comparison is a very tired and lame argument.
Once again, for perhaps the third time, I used a particular band -- three actually actually, to illustrate a couple of bands from times gone by that have produced a ridiculously high quantity of successful hits.

It pains me that you have yet to grasp that it has nothing to do with whether you like the band in question.

Give me an example of a recent band that has achieved anywhere near the total number of hit singles that Fleetwood Mac, The Eagles or Tom Petty and the Heartbreaker have achieved in their career?

It doesn't matter if I like the band or not, I am looking for quantifiable industry success here. True to the point, I am not interested in whether or not *I PERSONALLY* like the band or not, I am looking for tangible evidence of musical talent and success (something that goes far beyond an underground following and a handful of successful singles).

Until that's done, nobody has come to this argument prepared.