View Single Post
Old 05.11.2006, 11:14 PM
Coming down with a bug...
Complete Newbie

Default Virus Powercore on Cubase?

Hello,

as a previous Virus b user, I really need a monster like this again. I sold my Vb two years ago, had the NL3, etc. but I somehow miss that baby.
Unfortunately, I do not have enough financial to get a TI, but I maybe can afford a Virus Powercore.
I am using the brand new Cubase Studio 4 on Windows XP.

I'd have some Virus Powercore related questions:

Are all the synth parameters of the 4 instances of the Virus Poco (Basic licence) can be automated in Cubase 4?
(As I am coming from Logic it was not possible as I remember)

The plug-in delay compensation in Cubase 4 eliminates the need of those TC Compensator, etc plug-ins when playback?
Is Virus Poco nearly sample-accurate ("nearly" I mean the synth engine also has some internal latency)?

The basic licence supports 4 outputs. Does it mean four different and completely independent audio channels, so can I apply other 3rd party VST effects to each output of Virus Poco?

If I have the multi-licence, shall I have 4x4=16 different audio output channels, OR do they share the original 4 outputs?

I know, there are no differences in features on which PoCo card used to run the Virus Poco.
However, does it affect the stabililty of Virus PoCo if it is run on the older Powercore Element or run on the newer Powercore Unplugged (PC MKII)?

Thanks,