View Single Post
Old 20.04.2006, 11:12 PM
Administrator
This forum member lives here

Certainly if I'd seen one of those in this country I would have contemplated one.
A few years ago I searched high and low for a suitable desk for my bedroom/studio. In the end I got really fed up and just gave in and bought one that was a compromise, spent a wad of dosh on it, and have regretted it ever since as it's never been completely suitable. Now my mixer (Ghost) is sitting on it.
I later bought a small, dirt-cheap ?30 roller-desk from Ikea which I butchered for a 100% ergonomic fit and to integrate it with the rest of the desks, and my laptop lives on that now with a slidey drawer for an additional kb and mouse, so I'm happy.

But the desks on that site are great. Not particularly happy about them being hardwood (unless the forests are managed), but for people who require ergonomic platforms and for those trying to escape RSI (and it's a vicious affliction) then needs must, as a hard-wearing solution is necessary (ie. no shitty, cunty, wood-chip Ikea outfit that lasts 2 minutes and then you have to throw it away).