View Single Post
Old 02.11.2017, 04:53 AM
Banned
New here

Default audio drop out after upgrading to High Sierra

Hi guys.

I am having an odd issue after upgrading to High Sierra. After about 10 min or so the audio just drops. I say 10 min or so because it is sort of random but mostly occurs around that time. I upgraded the day High Sierra was released and since the Virus was not supported yet I went back to 10.12 and... no drop out. Since 5.1.7.00 was released I upgraded to High Sierra again and agin starting experiencing this drop out. A little description of what is happening: I play audio from any source, iTunes, Safari (youTube), Logic, etc, and the audio just drops after some time. The player is still playing and if it press pause/stop and then play again then the audio starts right back up. If I switch audio devices, the audio is still playing along and comes right back with out ever stopping. I did notice that the os does not take full control of the Virus like it did in 10.12. I have my setup in the same config so I am baffled and wonder it I am overlooking something. Any ideas are welcome and if this is solved I will post details in this post.