Thread: I got it!
View Single Post
Old 28.10.2011, 03:18 AM
New here
New here

Thumbs up I got it!

Whats happening fellow ACCESS Virus fans? I am Quixote from West Point, Mississippi and I am the new (proud ) owner of a used Access Virus Indigo. I have been recording and producing for many years ( I recorded my first song in 1988. ) I learned on keyboard workstations like the ASR 10 and Kurzweil 2000, and drum machines like the MPC 60, and 3000. I always loved hardware, but about 6 years ago with the cost of computers coming down, i went to the DAW and software instruments.... I hate most software solutions, but i found Apple's Logic more than tolerable, except for having to stop the sequencer and everything to load up a new sound.... ugghh!!!! I also am not fond of all my sounds coming from one ( or two ) outputs... Recently, while shopping for a faster computer and more vst's and vsti's, i realized that the learning curve would be great and i began reminiscing about the old days and hardware sequencers, synths, and mixers. i decided to go "old school" and get a module to use with my MPC 2000... I was on ebay and i came across the Access TI2. I was impressed with the sounds, but distressed at the price... I did my research on all the access products and fixated on the Indigo which had a better price for my pocket... I just got it today, and i am absolutely infatuated!
I will be around for awhile, thanks in advance for all your advice, tips, warnings, inspiration etc...