View Single Post
Old 01.06.2010, 12:58 AM
Definately caught something...
Very mucho Newbie

Yep tried that as well. Its very strange though, as sometimes it works and sometimes it does not. One thing I noticed today though, was that when I turn my virus on connected to usb, it overrides my midi output or somthing like that ?? For example I was using a midi track in cubase to control my external Jxp synth. I setup an audio track to record the audio output of the external synth..pretty standard procedure. Then I though..."Hmmmm I bet it would sound sexy if I ran the sound through my virus filters." So I turned on my virus with it connected to usb and suddenly noticed that the midi notes I had in the piano roll and was using just fine before were not working anymore. I dont understand how the virus overide all my midi signals as I did not have a virus ti plugin running in my session ?? When I unplugged the usb cable all was fine and dandy though and I ran the sound through without problems...but would love to be able to use the plugin to be able to control everything when I do this.