View Single Post
Old 10.06.2009, 07:28 PM
Am starting to like this forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talos View Post
To the OP, my opinion is that the TI is stable enough for live use, I know plenty who use it on stage.
People complain because they want the newest TIOS and it may have 1 small bug that doesn't actually stop them working, but they act as if it does.
So rather than use the previous TIOS version and get creative, they complain on the internets.
Except for the people who own a TI2 and CAN'T use an older version of the OS like we've already been over. I use my virus for a half hour and it crashes once and then continues to crash every 30-60 seconds, I'd say that's a pretty big hindrance to being able to actually use it.

I was finally able to milk a response out of access support and all I got was "I'm sorry there is no news on this matter". The guy completely ignored the questions I had asked in the message before I was asking why I hadn't heard anything from them for 8 days. The guy didn't even make an effort to help me troubleshoot anything, didn't offer any suggestions that might potentially fix the problem.