View Single Post
Old 11.06.2009, 06:35 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonis View Post
It's pretty ignorant to tell someone to not buy the virus if they don't like it when the stability issues are what people are talking about right now. There's no way to know if it's going to be stable or not until you DO buy it. That'd be like me telling you that you don't have to read the posts if you don't want to read about people's issues with the virus since you can't know what the post says until you've already read it. The difference being you didn't spend a hefty chunk of money on someone's forum post.

The OP asked if the virus TI2 is a stable platform, and people answered that question. There's no reason to get butthurt over a few posts saying bad things about a synthesizer's stability. If you want a virus TI circlejerk thread then start one.

Sonis all that you said are very funny
if you have a virus and you don't like it and also if you think that it's not so stable as you wish ,sell it and get your money back.
so simple
could you please explain to us the reason that i am not having problems at all with my polar ?
am i a god ?
you are not satisfied with hard efforts that access makes , and this is ridiculous
just think about it
you want everything in your dish right now... come on