View Single Post
Old 09.06.2009, 05:37 PM
Infektion taking hold...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonis View Post
The problem isn't whether it's a beta version or not, the problem is if it's stable or not. Which, sadly, it is not, and hasn't been for me since I bought the thing. Contacted access support 4-5 days before 3.0.3 was released and they told me the crash problems I was having were a known problem and a fix was being worked on. 3.0.3 comes out and it's still squealing at me all the time, so I sent another message, got one reply that wasn't really helpful at all, which I replied to, and haven't heard back from access for about 9 days now. You'd think for $2000 I could at least get response. At least with the nice hefty build quality it makes a good paperweight.

And sorry marc if that comes across as rude or anything but it's just getting really really frustrating at this point. I do appreciate you guys trying to hunt problems down and all though (especially in rapid fire small update form)
Are you emailing in or calling? The reason I ask is I needed to get a spare cable, and the US office was closed last week, so that might explain the delay.

I have gotten responses from the email support system at 2:00am, so when they say 24 hours a day, they kind of mean it Check your spam filter.