View Single Post
Old 09.06.2009, 07:11 PM
Am starting to like this forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by marc View Post
i guess i would be frustrated as well, if i would be you. but i'm not. i can't say that i'm making music with the virus 8hrs a day but for instance 3 days in a row at remix hotel in miami back in april. fact is that it didn't crash on me and i was running loads of parallel tracks and i didn't treat it like a raw egg either. i totally believe you that it is crashing on you but as long as we cannot reproduce your crashes, chances are low that those will be cured. as for support not coming back to you, i doubt that it is intentional. we don't have a dug and cover policy for support inquiries. usually those guys are respond quick and on top, since 3.0.3 is out, we don't have many support inquiries. you might want to give it another try, maybe our email went to a spam filter (or yours ...).

best, marc
Sent it through the helpdesk itself so i doubt it was a spam filter that caught it. I'm assuming there's likely some sort of debug software you run when you're reproducing crashes on your end, is there any way I could run that on my end and send the results back your way when it crashes? I'd be more than willing to work with your guys to help you pin down the problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicago View Post
Dude - read more, smoke less. They are talking about the VST3 version.
I have the same problems with the VST3 version and the VST2.4 version.