View Single Post
Old 15.11.2004, 03:13 PM
Veteran
Veteran

Oh dont get me wrong, I didnt mean get rid of the analog outs I just meant you wouldnt have to use them (or I wouldnt

Personally Id prefer to do it all over usb instead of combining the usb chans with the analog chans, thats why id love to see a couple more over usb but I also appreciate lots of other people are happy with the classic way of doing things.

I sold my virus powercore to get the TI and I guess im spoilt with the ease of use of soft synths now, I sold my an1x and jp8080 to get the virus powercore because I couldnt stand midi and recording audio tracks from external synths, every sound needing recording over and over because they only have one output etc. Everything is done in the final mixdown with softies, just fire up several instances and having all your settings saved etc was great, no messy sysex pish And thats the reason id love them to squeeze a couple more over usb for this ease of use. And im sure a lot of people like me who were bought up with software only feel the same about this, and so the TI would appeal to a wider audience and thus sell access more synths

ten