View Single Post
Old 12.11.2014, 12:50 AM
Semi Pro
Semi-Pro

Send a message via MSN to mitchiemasha

I'll go on to add, if you hadn't even heard of him it kind of suggest you are actually suffering from old mans syndrome bringing up this debate. Rather than the actual point you are trying to mask it behind.

In 20 years from now the kids who grew up listening to Calvin Harris and had no interest in FWM arn't suddenly going to erase all their memories of the music they grew up with. It is that that will hold a place in their heart and have that uniqueness too not FWM. I am like you using FWM and Calvin as example to the point not actualities.

As for the Armin comment you made, then through away by mentioning how FWM could easily sit down and play any acoustic. WHO CARES about Acoustic ability. Give members of FWM an empty Virus, you think they'd be able to come up with the unique sounds that has graced our EDM scenes. There's hundreds, millions even of people who can sit and play. Playing ability means shit in the real world, it's the producers and the engineers who make them sound good.

Leave some of the best known bands in a studio with no hardcore engineer who'll sit their for hours crafting their sound and they will basically sound like shit.

Being a VIRUS forum i'm surprised to hear what you said.