View Single Post
Old 16.10.2013, 02:48 AM
Pro
Pro

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by MBTC View Post
Maybe it was just some musical genius' onstage expression of passion for the song? Kind of like Pete Townshend destroying his guitars

OR...Keith Emerson and lighter fluid with Ribbon Controller....gone bad!
Here's a great video of a musical genius, Keith Emerson, whom with me officially being 50 years old now, am showing my age but this kind of passion for keyboards/synths is why we are still here...and lest we forget Mr. Rick Wakeman of Yes...Progressive Rock before it had a name for it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQlwDkOhWGc

I would do better as well, as in perhaps taking every type of the color blue existing in a crayon box and go H.R. Geiger on it!!

I can see evidence of original finish bubbling, perhaps the fire was a bit more comprehensive and THIS is ALL they could salvage...would be very fearful of other items sold by this seller as well.

Am SURE some Goth Band would do well with this. It may have "The Lighter Fluid Stage Trick" for another go at "High Way To Hell", by AC/DC (good song) It could also make the huge bell sound before "Hell's Bells" I am just full of Martha Stewart type uses for your burned out Virus!!!

Last edited by namnibor : 16.10.2013 at 05:16 AM.