View Single Post
Old 16.06.2016, 05:38 PM
Administrator
This forum member lives here

I don't believe it will harm it, like phantom power would, but it will be a slightly unintended use from a theoretical viewpoint.

I would use -10 setting with unbalanced inputs and instead use the Trim knob, if available, to calibrate the levels.

Regards my sig, I've had those feature requests written down since 2005, from the TI|1 upwards and haven't seen those features being included yet, so I shouldn't worry.

Regards a TI|3, there's no sign of one appearing. Access also develops and manufactures the range of Kemper Profiling Amps for guitars as well, and the last few years have seen accelerated development for those devices, over the Virus line.

But it wouldn't be before time if a TI|3 was released at some point. The TI|2 hardware range was originally released back in 2009, and the last new collection of software features (TI OS v.5) released in 2012, so it's now four years since Access added new features to the Virus. Depends on whether Access wish to stay in the synth game or not in future, who knows.

Regardless, though, the TI|2 will always be an exceptional and extremely well featured synth. I still use my considerably older Indigo (Virus B engine) from 2001!