Old 22.02.2006, 05:21 PM
This forum member lives here
This forum member lives here

Send a message via MSN to Khazul

Quote:
Originally Posted by The girl next door
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khazul
The worst I have come across seem to be behringer. They can be very good, or they can be unbeleivably f****** annoying, timewasting and utterly useless.
In my opinion,the only thing Behringer do thats any good are those Total recall Midi controllers (BCR2000 etc etc)..
Oh yeah and some fancy stickers to stick on your Music laptop..
I bought a BCR2K and a BCF2K ages ago for use with Reason - very good for the money. Later I needed a decent mixer so ended up buying the Yamaha 01x which also serves as a good mackie style DAW controller with a jog wheel etc, so after that I found I didnt end up using the BCR/BCF much. I might flog them to a DJ friend who is just started to get to grips with Reason...

The real headache was I made the mistake of getting a BCA2K - probably the most completely f****** useless heap of junk I have ever come across in my life. Behringer may be able to write embedded software for their signal processors but that sure as hell cant write reliable PC/mac software... Cant even shift the damn thing on Ebay - Grrrrr!

Its a real shame as the hardware is quite well designed and has some really good features for a basic standalone rig - intended to try using it again one day with the newer drivers as an audio interface for a stand-alone Reason hardware rig, but not sure if I can face the frustration of switching the thing one again and ending up in driver hell again...