View Single Post
Old 20.10.2009, 10:01 AM
Coming down with a bug...
New here

the long and short of it is that you cant see or find this i feel , your either lucky or your not , both ti's i owned have had issues in multi mode , dsp overload problems , note stealing that breaks up the audio outs , i am pondering the ti2 just to have more power and i kind of feel if its multi mode your after the ti2 is way better with 25% more power.They really need to brng out a ti 3 with 300% more power so it has no limitations.I would say just go for it , if the machines dodgy just sell it again , theres loads on the market with problems ( though the problems are essentially that the ti mk1 is underpowered when you push the machine and people dont realise how much dsp some patche use , the envisage 16 complex sounds at once via multi mode and then when the machine coughs and splutters on 4 they freak out and think the machine faulty , its not its just that its dsp isnt really upto the multimode job - thats why they released the ti 2 !if its just single mode your after then grab the cheapest one you can , they all work fine .Malfunction is mostly related to dsp overload in many virus users cases.