View Single Post
Old 26.02.2009, 03:04 PM
Infekted!
Almost Amateur

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkM13 View Post
I've had a Blofeld for the last 3.5 weeks. I really liked the sound of it and programing it was great. But, the OS had soooooo many issues. I returned it and have a Snow on the way. I've been wanting a Virus for a while and thought I'd give the Blofeld a shot given the price difference. But, I found myself having to deal with the Blofelds quirks way too often.

Upon reading the 3.0 release thread I was getting the feeling that the TIs have their issues too. The snow that's coming has OS 2.7.3 I wondering if I should just stay there until 3.0 is out of beta.

If anyone would like to offer thoughts or suggestions to a TI newbie feel free to fire away.

This quest for a new synth started way back in Nov 08... If you're interested in the details they can be had here:
http://acapella.harmony-central.com/....php?t=2177467
Unlucky mate, my Blofeld has been pretty faultless (at least in line with similar issues with my Virus TI - in fact probably better.

Saying that, I wouldn't be without my virus. I think you should hold on 2.7.3. 3 is a little rough around around the edges..