View Single Post
Old 01.06.2013, 09:41 AM
Pro
Pro

I have a thought and I in NO WAY mean to inadvertently insult you superior knowledge above my own when I suggest this perhaps rather obvious oversight that's worth looking into.

Knowing from what I have read on various user posts and sound designer review comments on the UltraNova, that for instance with expression pedal assignments to particular CC's they are set-up in Global Menu *per program*, which is nice.
With that said, could it just be like on our other advanced synths such as the Virus series, Waldorf Q, and DSI Mono Evolver Keyboard, that you have perhaps deeper in Global Menu an option when using knobs with the UN in standalone to set those knobs to relevant, jump, as well as like on my Q where I can set-up per program OR globally whether turning knob incredibly fast will rather than stepping, be exponential? These kind of things are sometimes set to a default unless you make those changes yourself and very well could have been in a recent O.S. update you have already done or just something the user manual did not touch on but *may* exist already in a sub/sub menu page.
Just a thought and worth mentioning because your solution may well be there and if not, I am learning that Focusrite's Customer Support is really impressive. (my Scarlett 18i20 arrived today and can say am very pleased that their dedicated support for their products for a much larger company that Dave Smith Instruments is just as attentive and impressive as they have proven to be) Meaning, like DSI, Focusrite encourages user feedback and very often implements musician's suggestions if it's an oversight that is incredibly beneficial in their gear's user workflow!