View Single Post
Old 28.01.2013, 02:34 PM
Pro
Pro

Yes, agree with all you stated. TIMO, do you have O.S. 2.0 loaded on Radias? The free Radias Editor is one of the best implimentations of an editor that alows one to get even deeper in the matrix and programming that is deeper that all those knobs do not allow. It's a free download and Korg also updated the midi and usb driver prior to Winter 2012.
Yes, Radias has its inherent limitations and really wished the modulation and step sequencer would work on external synths but that's what I recently got the first version of Elektron Monomachine SFX60+ MK1, as it will do all that having internal as well as extensive external sequencing. It's just such a different approach, will need to dedicate alot of time solely on wrapping my head around it. If the Elektron Analog 4 is given polyphony (which the engineers are planning and working on plus many more features), I may well consider it one day when it is a more mature instrument. Sonic Lab did a 25 minute intensive interview with Elektron Swedes and the A4 if you are wanting to check it out.
Robert