View Single Post
Old 29.01.2013, 10:09 AM
Pro
Pro

Yes, it seems they have more fully featured osc types as Radias alone. What I love about Radias that hope they passed-onto KK is ability to use a rather advanced formant motion filter to record several 7.5 second samples of voice or ANY external recording, et al and THEN use it as an osc type and all the virtual patches. When looking at Radias features, as I mentioned to TIMO, it's important to see the massive update O.S.v2.0 brought to it and an editor with up to date drivers that's barnone than I have seen from other synths rather than from a third party...and free, of course. This NAMM, Korg definitely showed innovation AND safely would say coupled with DSI Prophet 12, kinda overshaddowed Moog's "budget sub-phatty".
I can confirm that the DSI Prophet 12 is not only 5 Osc per voice, but ONE of those is full spectrum of Wavetables and other goodies from the Evolver series and some NEW atmos-parameters for sound. He does use DCO's, totally analog osc's that are simply digitally stablized but many tools to create total chaos. My Sweetwater rep gave me quite the low-down but am only interested in preordering the Korg MS20....am SO AMPED!!!