View Single Post
Old 23.07.2009, 07:02 AM
Coming down with a bug...
New here

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulidstate View Post
Hi Sonis,

Good for you that your unit was replaced.I have the same problem as yours where the TI2 crashes even without anything connect except the power. Analoguehaven said unit replacement is only good for 45 days counting from purchase date . After which,the manufacturer takes over the warranty obligation. I bought mine last April. Since Access will not admit that this is a hardware problem then I am stuck to wait until Access comes up with an OS that will cure the sneezing and God only knows when. My take here is that if your replacement unit for example does not show the same problem as your original unit then it's confirmed that it's really a hardware problem and Access should do something about those that have problems just like mine.

Your input regarding your new TI2 would be very important. I hope you can post how it goes.Thanks
When i hear that problems concerning the TI2 i am glad that i have the TI Desktop mk I and didn't try to update. With my mk I Desktop (around 30 months old) most problems seem to be finally solved with the new update 3.0.4 pb.
I hope that those annoying problems with some TI2 and TI units will be solved by another update soon. Like i stated in an older post i was around 10 times up selling my TI but with every update it was getting a bit better. Now i have the hope that all problems could be fixed sooner or later. Not sure about those TI2 problems since i don't have one of those.
PC: Core2Quad Q6600, Win Vista SP1, 4GB RAM, M-Audio Ozonic, Ableton Live 8.0.4 ; synths: Yamaha Motif ES 7, Access Virus TI Desktop (OS 3.0.4 pb), ; softsynths: Sylenth1 v2.2, Alchemy v1.10.10, Waldorf Largo 1.1.0, NI Absynth 4, Minimonsta, some more...