View Single Post
Old 25.12.2004, 11:10 PM
Administrator
This forum member lives here

Default Re: Custom Virus Gallery and assorted questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by dangerdroid
Where is this custom Virus gallery I have seen mentioned in older threads. I've searched but, me no find, ha. Im sure I'll be made a fool and I've been staring at the link all the while. Or it does not exist.
The only one I know is this one of a desktop version of an Indigo.

http://www.sunesha.nu/virusforum/vie...ghlight=indigo

Only prob is the owner has taken the pictures down from their webspace, so it's defunkt.

Quote:
Second, how is the third OSC accessed on the Virus Indigo or B series. I read a review in SOS about Indigo, how it says you have to look through menus, but on Indigo 2 it has a dedicated button.
By pressing "Edit" button in the Osc section and scrolling along until you find the Osc3 options.

Quote:
Thirdly, How do the pots feel on your Access equipment after X amount of time.
On my Indigo, a little vulnerable, but not overtly.

Quote:
Has anybody replaced pots or buttons or the like.
Yes, i'm going to replace a couple of pots first thing after Christmas/NewYear as the previous owner must have exerted undue mechanical force on those two (or they got slightly bumped in transit) and the aforementioned pots are slightly wobbly.

I am getting the pots directly from Access' hardware branch. They will cost 3 Euros per pot (= ?2.12 GBP, or $4 USD), which I think is a bit steep - twice the price of normal.
The hardware branch is based in Germany, too, though, so with myself being English I just hope they take PayPal!

Quote:
Merry frickin Christmas
Thanks! And a funky one to you too.