View Single Post
Old 26.10.2011, 08:30 PM
New here
New here

Timo:

Thanks for your input and picture but I have already understand all of that you explained, or nerly all. But what i think lacks in many manuals and also mine for the Virus C, are good examples. How does it sound and what kind of sound and so on can you do with it? So that is what i wonder, and especially the parallel-routing wich i dont really get. I think it works somewhat like an EQ unit where you can alter different frequences and such at the same time. But for instance what is the major difference soundwise when you divide the same soundsources as in parallel compared to split when you hade two different "lines" with different soundsources??

It has also been much talk about the split mode but again the one that i wonder most about it shte parallel-routing.

And it would be nice as i first wrote with some concrete examples and some explanaitions around them. It is good as I said to explain what things are for but for good understanding it also takes some valid examples. So If you have some of those on hold, please share.

And for the mllion:th time, The Virus manauls sucks really! Where they drunk when they wrote those? Not completeely translated from german, things nothing written in its right place, and refering to funtctions and such where they dont always say where they are and so on, and so on.

But thanks again for your good imput, and hope you could share some more light to my questions.

//T