View Single Post
Old 01.02.2013, 08:08 AM
Pro
Pro

The Microwave 1 also had warm analog filters in it but interface was crap and Access actually made a knobby programer for it. You are correct, the new DSI Prophet 12 is to me Dave Smith's genius of bringing ALL the best sound-sculpting electronica tools under one hood, along with seemingly newer innovations in manipulating them. It's like this--among my synths, I have *most* of what it would take to make that cool sound design demo YT Video sent to me (thanks), but scattered about in four synths. I am REALLY interested in knowing how and if one can use the mod matrix to take analog lpf and hpf in parallel and LFO's on wavetables with a looping envelope! I am not exactly a dumb ex-military guy, and am still trying to wrap my head around modifiers in practice/use on microwave XT--DSI may have made this much easier. Always wanted a Sequential Prophet VS but used they go for what this new Pro12 suggested retail price is and seeing how this new DSI synth is very deep, kind of think the price is very fair and will sell a ton of them! Perhaps I will need to talk my 23 LB cat into buying me one?