View Single Post
Old 05.02.2006, 05:42 PM
This forum member lives here
This forum member lives here

Send a message via MSN to Khazul

+1 on that

Also 3 pole on F1 and 1, 3, 4 added to F2

I often want to have a steep filter post distortion/saturation. Currently I hack it with filter 2 and the FX distortion set to LP or HP as appropriate - which is only OK if you dont need key tracking.

If we are talking about abused filters, there is a litttle cheap synth I keep because it has one wonderful sounding feature that I dearly wish worked the same way on the TI - thats my Novation KS-Rack - its filter overdrive control is awesome (along with the other hidden control for taming resonance level rises) - its a proper overdrive in so far as there is a definate threshold above which sounds go into distortion.

If there was a synth feature I would like to see in the TI OS as it evolves then that has to be it along with more filter slope variations in filters 1 & 2.

A similar comment applies to the other distortion fx, I would welcome a much more overdrive type of distortion that starts to kick in as a level threshold is reached, may just a threshold control on the existing distortions.