View Single Post
Old 15.11.2005, 09:31 PM
Complete Newbie
Complete Newbie

Its working like crap for me.

I get lots of hanged notes, with Vcontrol in Cubase SX3.
And the overall midi performance is just amazingly bad.
Half of the parts generates clicks & pops in certain patches.
Sometimes it just locks in Sequenser mode - every patch and part sounds like init even though i change patch... When i press power off and the virus goes to sleepmode the LFO leds continue to sweep back and forth.

Since there is no word or indication from Access that there should be any problem with hanged notes for Vcontrol for instance - im kind of loosing hope.

And i have just discovered that my TI is actually a 14-voice edition - 80 voices it not true for me.

I have a Cubase SX3 project that uses at most 14 voices at the same time of the Virus TI, if you umute parts one at a time you will notice that when you have unmuted the last two parts - the bassdrum (wich is part 3) dissapears.

Meaning that the bassdrum voices gets stealed by the pads & the leads.
Meaning that in no way in hell do this synth has 80 voices.

Its very near getting sent back because this was not at all what i payed for.

I am amazed when people say they have no problem at all! That is not at all my reality.

I am going to do a complete reinstall of windows and only install drivers and after that Cubase to make sure that there is nothing else that may be causing this. If it still is just usable in Single Mode i will swap it for something else.