View Single Post
Old 13.11.2004, 04:34 AM
Veteran
Veteran

I read this comment from Marc Schlaile on another forum.

'let me clarify one important thing: the virus TI has a USB2 compatible USB interface with the speed of USB1.1 (which to my knowledge is 12mbit). the copy on our website and press release is the official recommendation from the usb.org but I get the feeling that it's being misunderstood.

there scenario outlined on the access website is _one_ of many possible configurations. to my knowledge, there is ways to offer more than 2 stereo channels and we understand that depending on the situation this makes a lot of sense.

the same goes for the possibility of sending data into the virus' sound engine, process it and send it back again.

please understand that I cannot answer all these questions right now. at the same time, postings lining out which configurations are being desired will help us to put the final touch on the TI software.'

If youre reading this Marc, you mention you would like feedback from people about what configurations they would want the TI to have. I think the most demanded will be to have all 16 stereo chans over usb each with thier own individual mixer output in the host application. I dont know if thats possible with usb 1.1 speed and I could get by with just the 2 chans but 4/6/8 or if all 16 is possible would make the TI amazing.

Theres my configuration request

ten