View Single Post
Old 17.10.2010, 03:16 PM
Infektion taking hold...

Quote:
Originally Posted by limlo View Post
thanks again for taking time to help me !
ok writing CC in hypereditor works , i tried cc 88 , but where do you find the list ? (how did you know that cc 88 is for lfo2 to filter ?)

writing automation with soft knobs work but 3 it's not enough

record automation from sliders in the matrix page of VC doesn't work .

i still think that these limitations are weird , in all VI's it's possible to automate how much the lfo's modulate other parameters directly from logic automation instead of midi cc's ...
You'll find the midi cc parameters in the older Virus manuals (such as A/B/C/PowerCore) which you should still be able to grab off the access site.

The parameters on the virus are split into two pages, page B requires polyphonic pressure to control them (some controllers/daws don't support poly press) however all the parameters you want should be on page A and fully capable of being controlled by normal midi cc events.

I do recommend getting a second midi controller for these nuances.

Also note these limitations are just for sequencer mode, when you write automation via single/multi modes (without using the VC plugin and controlling via pure midi alone) all parameters will be writable via the virus itself. But then you miss all the benefits the VC has to offer, which are pretty necessary with the snow.