View Single Post
Old 21.06.2005, 01:35 AM

Send a message via AIM to core7 Send a message via MSN to core7 Send a message via Yahoo to core7
Default tutorial problem

I've had my KC for about 3 months now, and only just recently did I get into programming it, I had for the most part a basic understanding of it, I knew what to do to get the desired effects and so on. Maybe 2 weeks ago I started reading the " programming Analog Synths " literature that came with it. I downloaded the tutorial off the website, set-up Soundiver, and transmitted the tutorial to the Virus. Everything loaded perfectly. However as I'm thumbing through the programming book, I notice that none of the sample patches the author created are in the tutorial. The only sample patch I found was " Clubbass" you know what Im talking about. You do the little walk-through, where you tweak that patch to get another bass " Rezbass " and so on, its the first programming " how-to" in the book. Anyway, has anyone ever encountered this. I dont really feel that its super critical to access it, but it would help me out with whole programming thing. thanks.