View Single Post
Old 11.02.2014, 12:05 AM
Pro
Pro

THAT was exceptionally funny~! it was also incredibly ironic because 'MTV' seemed to pretty much cease doing what they advertise themselves as, "MUSIC television" in the decade prior to your presumed date of things changing.
Things change, I get that. But on a similar note, WTF would there be two hour blocks of "fake wrestling" on the Science Fiction Channel???

What has changed that's making people more amused at totally fake reality shows? Too much radiation? Spiders from space? I digress, but way too late for that.
I was as much annoyed that Keyboard Magazine, of which have been a long time subscriber, has moved onto glorifying the DJ as if they were Keith Emerson himself....again, WTF???!
Speaking of which, people have literally become "Brain Salad Surgery" cases, and no, they would never pick-up on that reference even in same sentence.
Back on topic: Maybe aforementioned dumbing down is the now-aging RAVERS whom took a seemingly popular lab created rave/club drug and they also reproduced!!??