Old 20.01.2006, 12:19 AM
Amateur
Amateur

Default Re: Virus for acid?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dovdimus Prime
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~+?
There is a clone made by Analogue Solutions that uses the same electronic parts as the original 303 but I forget the name of it now. I was lent one by the guy at analog solutions when my 303 broke down, he's nice guy. We needed a replacement for a gig. It?s got the same sound as the 303 but without the sequencer. It's got more range on the filter as i remember hehe
That sounds proper nifty. I love the 303 sound but would never get one because of the crappy internal sequencer. I don't know how you even write with it. Does it just sync to clock?!

I got Rebirth a few years ago and liked the sound but stopped using it for the same reason. I mean it's all good being authentic and stuff but producing any product in the late 90s without basic MIDI implementation is just stupid.
The sequencer is not crap its wicked, "he says with big smile" You sync it with sync 24 din sync cable. Syncs this way strait from the TR909 or run it from a converter like me with control in cubase! It's piss easy to program BTW the slide accent in the sequencer makes people