View Single Post
Old 03.03.2011, 08:35 PM
Coming down with a bug...
Complete Newbie

[edit] i just re-read the post, and my question is completely seperate, sorry about that [edit]
I have been struggling with something similar, and if anyone can provide some type of insight, i'd be extremely grateful.
Let me precursor by saying I understand if this is not do able, because most people don't want an extremely digital sound out of an outboard piece of gear, but at this particular point, it's what i'm searching for.
Now, I use the TI, and i understand that using certain filters will create some harmonic movement, and i have tried as many things as I can think of.
even when i set the osc volume (general saturation) to barely audible, and i slap a limiter on the channel to make it louder, regardless of what filter i use, there is still always that very slight movement to the sound, when i increase above a certain volume. it always seems to be more prominent in the lower freq's. is there something to combat this, maybe slightly oscillating the pitch in a wave that counteracts this movement?
I have pure tuning on, I have tried just one oscillator, i've tried cutting boosting limiting, filtering, altering the phase, adding digital distortion and adding wide distortion, along with countless other ideas I have come up with.
I just can't get it.
any help would be appreciated.