View Single Post
Old 31.07.2009, 02:59 PM
Coming down with a bug...
Complete Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronkaz View Post
It is obvious that you do not know at all how the whole market works.
I think you just want to troll. If you don't like TI, don't use it.

Let the other 99% be happy with it.

r
I'll only reply to the part that is a legitimate point which is "If you don't like TI, don't use it."

The bugs exist regardless. I think this post by Soulidstate in another thread sums up pretty good:

“My TI2 desktop makes sudden outburst of noise, more like a hiss with noise which I can liken to a "sneeze". When this happens, all LEDs shut down momentarily and the LCD remains lit. This happens even if it's on stand alone meaning without USB connection.”

The A, B and C are rock solid. The B and C each have evolved features from previous models much like the TI does. The A, B and C don’t have TI which the most prevalent common dominator why the TI isn’t stable.

Without a clean OS “stand alone” version to compare and test, it’s difficult to “prove” my perspective unequivocally, but you cant say TI code doesn’t have some effect on the overall stability and performance either unless this can tested. Besides, we already know the TI is more stable in stand alone mode than in TI mode, so it does clearly point that way if not provide some evidence.

What’s the harm in releasing an optimized Stand Alone OS version without TI to test? The worst it can do is work more effectively. Users can have more options on what OS they can go with.

Access has already done something vaguely similar in the past. You could load an OS version without the demo song giving you more patch storage.