View Single Post
Old 24.09.2013, 01:46 PM
Veteran
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by namnibor View Post

Waldorf Nave App is so freaking awesome, it makes me wonder if it will remain on iOS or if a WIN/MAC VST version be made?
certainly hope so! maybe it will happen, this being Waldorf here!

but I see that some manufacturers didn't miss the opportunity to jump at the iOS market without translating those efforts to the plug-in market afterwards: the Animoog is another really interesting product by Moog that would presumably sell a lot if it was made a plug-in, but never made it into that market.

my guess is that they're using this as a chance to promote their other products and to test some ideas. funny thing is: you don't usually see Moog developing software instruments like they did here, and many times I thought that these products are more daring and cool and future-oriented then those presented for pro audio applications!

But it's interesting to see Waldorf reaching out for that market as well and producing one of the most exciting pieces of software for the iOS indeed. Makes me wonder what Access could possibly be doing in secret on their labs...

http://www.waldorf-music.info/en/lector-overview.html

it's funny how this sort of plug-in gets easily overlooked and presents a good chance to take sound design to new realms and, indeed, produce unique sounds! just saying! this kind of thing doesn't come buy to often on the digital realm!