View Single Post
Old 29.03.2008, 06:33 PM
Administrator
This forum member lives here

There's no bastard worse than an ex-patriate Limey living in Finland. What kind of a complete fuck stick would do such a thing? Cunts they are.

And how about those goddman synth owners? What kind of bloddy idiot would buy a little fucking noise maker like that anyhow? Probably some sheep fucker from New Zealand, or mayber even an alcoholic Aussie whose sipping Ichiban in Japan instead of drinking Foster's sheep piss back home.

Pigs. By the way, German/Yankee halfbreeds living subtropical regions are immune from any of the commentary above as they are the chosen ones.

There, that's my contribution to the filth. I'll be here all bloody day once my final exams are over. Three more weeks kids, and Alex is back in business BIG TIME. New DAW which I purchased last year (but still haven't loaded all my apps on yet), a few used hardware synths (NL2, JV1080, and a ES Rack all with loads of aftermarket banks to tweak the hell out of), a used Mackie Control (in damn good shape) and a Yammy mixer too, a pair of used HR824 monitors in great condition, a new mixing desk, and a shitload of trippy art on the walls of the laboratory. My goal this summer is to produce a 3-track EP with my friend Roger. We've made a pact in blood to accomplish this. If we don't succeed by August 31st we're going to throw ourselves into the Tiger pit at the Miami Zoo. Wish us luck...

Now get back to the insults you fart sniffing morons.
ESTP/7w8/Type-A Hostile