Thread: Mopho x4
View Single Post
Old 22.11.2012, 01:03 AM
Pro
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Boogie View Post
I'm also a HUGE fan of the MEK- This thread has been an inspiration, as I own presently, four keyboard synth's, (Little Phatty, MEK, Blofeld, Virus kb) I'd love to cut back to 3, but that's another story. Now, I'll start running one synth into another, and see what happens. To this point, I've only used one, or another- usually running a sequence from MEK and playing over that on one of the others. Should be a blast./
Make sure to refer to BOTH the Virus Manual and the DSI MEK Manual as there's several different configurations/set-ups, especially so with our Virus in which you can actually maintain FULL POLYPHONY whilst running stuff into the external inputs.
I truely have searched high and low and it seems to me that not very many people utilize these AWESOME options we have because even on the Virus, that External input Signal can be treated AS AN OSCILLATOR and/or MODULATION SOURCE as well!!! Pretty sure the Evolver can treat that external signal as such as well with tables turned...it's simply genius!