View Single Post
Old 06.10.2005, 03:14 PM
Almost Amateur
Almost Amateur

Default sorry BEN CROSSLAND - just a few more questions.

well as pointed out a few times on this forum, that i have

LOGIC 5.5.1 .

TO BEN CROSSLAND, now that the TI is out, firstly which program are you using the most with the VIRUS TI.

i know you still use LOGIC 5.5.1 alot and is?? this currently the program you are using with the VIRUS TI.

i am wondering if when you said that the TI intergration works fully functional with LOGIC 5.5.1 was that while you were using the released beta operating system for the TI.

have the upgrades made any changes to the TI's apparent good relations
with LOGIC 5.5.1.
If everything is fine i will stick with the released BETA version

boy i hope you say that you are still using the LOGIC 5.5.1 mostly with the TI, and infact was the program you used while you were programming that synth.

I have already bought the TI (with confidence that the origianl form of TI intergration will be good enough with LOGIC 5.5.1) and it wil get to my place on about the 20th of October

Also you have started answering wuestions by other forum members - one natably a SONAR user.

If one brings up a LOGIC 5.5.1 question will we get some support and answers.

I just saw those big pictures of VIRUS ti keyboard AND BOY IT LOOKS A COMPLICATED SYNTH, for someone like me, so a computer editor is the only way to go for me.

by the way why people are probrably wondering why i am obsessed with LOGIC 5.5.1. well apart from being the best looking program ever - also so unobtrusiv.
WITH IT (5.5.1)on my PC i have not had one crash since i got it and that is a year and a bit now