View Single Post
Old 26.12.2005, 11:24 AM
Administrator
This forum member lives here

Quote:
Originally Posted by gimpoid
and according to you some spotty teenager at home who makes trance using reason is also less a musician, im sure that could offend alot of people in this forum.
Tshihihii. The tradition goes on. I have done field research for years...

Quote:
do you have to be so anal juho this thread probablly would have stoped ages ago or could have possiblly even been inormative for quote all the kiddies out there end quote.
I'm not anal. I'm just waking people up from time to time. Yesmen culture is bad for people. By the way this has become informative when I've brought up a different opinion with good arguments which creates discussion. Thread stopping is not a good sign. A thread stopping short means that the subject is banal and totally trivial which causes no interest. A fellow musicians living is not a trivial thing so I'd be really concerned if this thread would have died in few posts.

Quote:
how did you become a mod anyway i ythink it may have gone to your head.
We have our little traditions here. Hoho. Enjoying the forum requires adapting a filtering method that turns most of the crap around here to sarcasm, humour and satire.

If people start to sleep, I'll wake them up. It's good for the forum, you'll see.