View Single Post
Old 07.02.2007, 10:00 PM
Super Moderator
This forum member lives here

Send a message via MSN to 3o3

Ă„rsch, no need for a gun! These stories are dated from when I was a child. It seemed like nothing would stop me back then but today.. Heck, even if it's too cold outside it stops me! Hoho.

Another story, which I don't know would count as a "accident" or injury in that way that it was caused by me or is rather "funny".

I was badly beaten by a teacher.. He was about ~20X cm long and oh say.. 12X kg! I was puny ~14X cm long and weighed about.. ~4X-something kilos?.

He strangled me so I passed out twice (!) and sat on my chest so my friends thought that I died as I couldn't breath. He almost broke my ribs - He managed to damage muscles in my chest, stomach and arm (which took me almost a year to recover from!). He bruised my legs pretty bad and I suffered from pain in my neck for almost a year after the attack..

I was completly blue-ish (think: The smurf's and you'll get the picture) in colour around my neck, chest and stomach for ~3 weeks but it took almost another month to get back to my "normal" colour.

I did press charges against him but as a kid trying to get an adult acctually convicted is.. a big fat 0! It doesn't matter how much evidence you got, it's just impossible.. I was examined by an coronor (!) to record the damage I recived during this beating I got. She stated that it was "matter a fact that Sebastian did survive the horrible beating he endured under the ~1.5 hour long and brutal attack is a miracle. He has recived multiple injuries to his torso, neck, abdomen, arms and legs". (I did find the paperwork from back when I pressed charges against him and I found it quite hard to acctually read about it). As it we went into court to fight this, he "won" as the charges was dropped as my "statement wasn't good enough and my witnesses (the same age as me) couldn't either be an reliable witness to the attack and therefor Olle XXXXXXXXXXX is no longer a suspect for the attack on Sebastian XXX"

He didn't just cause me some major physical damage but as he managed me to be full of anger and hate (towards him.. and yes, people that acctually reminds me of him but as he had a pretty weird apperance I've only seen one that reminded of him).

Yay! What an positive aura I reflect on this topic! No worries though, I don't think about it anymore and.. heck, this thread is all about the pain, oh the pain!

"Welcome to the Berserk-Inn - If one customer is difficult, no-one survives" - http://www.4barloop.com/